Knit Flix

Monday, February 19, 2018

A link from the HuffPost UK?! That just made my year!

This morning I received an email with the subject line: "Urgent comment request - HuffPost UK". It was from a reporter named Rachel Moss and she was asking about "Knitflixing". Did I come up with the term? When did I realise that knitting while watching Netflix was something that people enjoyed?

I poked around a bit to make sure the email was real because heck, I was a bit stunned that someone was reaching out for input from across the pond. Wow.

I let her know that I've been using the term since 2004--yeah, that's how long this blog has been around--and I hadn't heard the term before I started using it, but wasn't sure if anyone else used it before I started my blog.

2 minutes later, I received this response:
Thanks for this - we've linked to your blog in our piece here.

HuffPost UK Knitflix article

Best wishes,
Rachel
--
Rachel Moss | Reporter
/HUFFPOST/

SHROPSHIRE HOUSE, 11-20 CAPPER STREET, LONDON WC1E 6JA
DESK +44 (0)20 7492 1184 |
TWEET US @rachelmoss + @HUFFPOLIFESTYLE

Holy cow, are you kidding me? The HUFFINGTON POST linked to my blog!! Well, that made my day. Heck, that made my whole year!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home