Knit Flix

Friday, February 24, 2017

Stitches West 2017


Stitches West 2017

The market preview & first day of Stitches West 2017 is over and my feet hurt. lol

I bought a few things last night:


Purchases

And this little ditty--it's a USB stick with 3 of Jean Frost's books on it. Retail price is $35 (a bargain!) and this weekend they're marking the stitchips down 20%. Stop by the XRX booth.


Stitchips

I spent the morning working the registration desk with Joyce, Sallie, and Brenda.


Joyce and me.

The rest of the day was left for browsing the show floor and sewing the Must Have Cardigan.


Must Have Cardigan

Tomorrow I'll be in the It's A Swing Thing class with Barry Klein.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

  • Yay, STITCHES! Jealous!!! If you have market time and there's still Eucalan - would you mind grabbing me some? I'm all out! Must Have cardigan is looking great!!

    By Blogger spinnity, at 2/24/2017 10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home